On Friday, February 9, 2018, Heywood Healthcare held “A Winter Affair with Caribbean Flair” – their fifth annual celebration of community, health, and collaboration. The event supported the weekend backpack food program so kids are hungry to learn. This program provides nutritious, non-perishable, easy-to-prepare food to children to ensure they receive enough food on weekends and holidays, when they cannot depend on school meals to avoid hunger. A backpack full of family-sized food is distributed to the 250 children from the Athol Royalston and Gardner Public School Districts as they leave school on Friday for the weekend. The food items provided help to supplement what families have at home. Backpack food programs provide more than just food; they bring a sense of security to students and their families.
- “A Winter Affair with Caribbean Flair” – Heywood Healthcare’s Fifth Annual Celebration of Community, Health, and Collaboration
- Quabbin Regional High School’s Student Government held a “Snowball” Semiformal School Dance
- Masconomet Regional High School held a “Freshman Sophomore Semiformal” School Dance
- Lexington High School’s Sophomore Class of 2020 held a “Back to the 80’s” School Dance
- Platinum Productions, Incorporated Honored for Excellence in 10th Annual WeddingWire Couples’ Choice AwardsⓇ